::Please Read This::

Hi, welcome... before u continue screening ur eyes through the listed posts here, i want to remind u that some of these posts were contaminated with unwanted chemical waste that might explode your laughter..
readers must have thick skin and not be easily offended. Our dirty jokes are so dirty you might just have to take a shower after reading them! Well, ok some of them aren’t totally disgusting, just alittle too crude to be included with our clean jokes.

::Geng Suke Lawak::

::Suke Lawak Kat Sini??::

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

T-G-I-F vs. S-H-I-T

A business man got on an elevator. When he entered, there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright, "T-G-I-F."

He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T."

She looked puzzled and repeated, "T-G-I-F," more slowly.

He again answered, "S-H-I-T."

The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile, and said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F."

The man smiled back to her and once again, "S-H-I-T."

The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain.

'T-G-I-F' means 'Thank Goodness It's Friday.' Get it, duuhhh?"

The man answered, "'S-H-I-T' means 'Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment