::Please Read This::

Hi, welcome... before u continue screening ur eyes through the listed posts here, i want to remind u that some of these posts were contaminated with unwanted chemical waste that might explode your laughter..
readers must have thick skin and not be easily offended. Our dirty jokes are so dirty you might just have to take a shower after reading them! Well, ok some of them aren’t totally disgusting, just alittle too crude to be included with our clean jokes.

::Geng Suke Lawak::

::Suke Lawak Kat Sini??::

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Top Ten Things I Can Say Now That I Lost "American Idol"

10. "If I had won, I was gonna blow the prize money on candy and fireworks"

9. "Honestly, I thought I was auditioning for 'The Apprentice'"

8. "Ryan Seacrest isn't as smart as he seems on TV"

7. "If you want to see me 'perform,' I'll be working the noon-to-8 shift at Old Navy tomorrow"

6. "George W. Bush didn't win the popular vote either, and he's done pretty well for himself"

5. "Underneath that table, Randy Jackson doesn't wear pants"

4. "Until 10 minutes ago, I had no idea who Dave Letterman was"

3. "I could take down Clay Aiken with one arm in a sling"

2. "I handled my loss well -- I gathered my belongings, said my goodbyes and keyed the crap out of Simon's car"

1. "I have one thing to say to the voters: What in the hell is wrong with you people?"

No comments:

Post a Comment